Non-fiction book and manuscript editing for authors
Our name – “paper perfect” – doesn’t mean that we work exclusively on papers and essays; only that we’ll make your writing look great on paper. We also enjoy (and excel at) more involved projects like non-fiction books, research publications, manuscripts, self-help, ‘how-to’, and similar lengthy jobs. Actually, because of our quality discounts and the educational background and experience of our editors, the majority of our clients are authors who’ve made us their primary choice for book editing.
Reasons why we’re the best
We look at the whole package. Not just the nuts and bolts, not just grammar and punctuation and spelling, but bigger issues as well. Things you might think are fine, but will hurt your sales or success in the long-run… stuff like pacing, organization, clarity and style, logic, untrue generalizations and assumptions, as well as novice mistakes like being too desperate to convince or sound like an expert.
Our editors have post-graduate degrees in Literature, and edit because they enjoy working with authors to improve their writing.
What you’ll get exactly:
- High quality, flawless proofreading for errors, mistakes, typos, punctuation and spelling
- Expert copywriting to make your writing more smooth, clear and readable
- Professional, constructive criticism or a ‘manuscript review’ that focuses on big issues
- Follow-up and re-edits until you’re satisfied
- If needed, advice on publishing or self-publishing
We hope you’ll choose us!